A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

And so it begins...

Well, I've done and lemmingized myself and acquired a blog. Well, I guess it's not that lemmingish since I had these way before they were even called blogs... but I digress. I'm back and I'm sexyier than ever with a sexyier than ever blog... well eventually maybe. In the mean time it's templataism for me.

So why the deuce do I need a blog? I don't, I also don't need omnimpotence, but I will acquire both successfully. So what am I going to put here? Well, barring dying in epic bellicose battles with ninjas, or dragons, or ninjas with dragon heads that breathe fire and throw shurikens at the same time!.. where was... oh yes, baring that, I guess I'll put my adventures in escapism, my treatiseses on things, and more than a fair amount of social commentary I'm sure.

Things to look forward to in the future:
...
that is all.

Slaying draginjas since a toddler,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home