A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Grad Schooligans

The life of a grad student... it's something I've missed out on so far really. I don't know if it's a symptom from the fast track program, or the fact that all my friends are graduated and have jobs, but it is something I haven't really had a chance to experience yet. With that said, I've decided to reprioritize my life accordingly.

1) School, A.I., and Intelligent Systems: Thus far I've just be scraping by in gradschool. I started college as an undergrad fascinated with computers, computer science was the butter to my bread, the who'e to my pimptastic right hand, the milk to my cow tite..... yes so, at some point it became something I studied for my class, and not really a passion. What's odd though is there was no loss of interest, no found boredom per se, it just some how happened. So first on the list is to refocus on school and exploring all their is to learn.

2) Wokring out: "You aint got no job, and you aint got shit to do" it's bloody true. In addition to studying a lot more, and exploring smaller interests, I need to get back into shape. Post on that later....

3) Guitar, having fun, etc. Man, I don't have a job, I'm free now as I was my first day in college, and I need to start acting like it and make the most of my time left in this magical little bubble. To that end, I need to find more things to do and stop spending so much time just sitting around doing nothing.

4) eh... on four, I really can't count past 3 when it comes to priorities, so I guess I'll have to leave it with the above.

Prioritasticly,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home