A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Lake Texhoma

Went to the family reunion this weekend, it was pretty fun.

Word to the wise, don't get sick while traveling. Also don't put your arm on a bee. Cause that's just silly. And he'll probably sting you, and you'll probably not have any benadryl. And then your arm itches all weekend. Seriously, leave the bees in peace.

So... onto my new thought. I want to live on a boat. How cool would it be to have a house boat and just float around all the time. And since I'd be on international waters I could gamble and have a harem. Lakes aren't international waters? But I would get lots of ass? Of a type? ...That's good enough.

with a floating spirit,
me.

And to end it with the 'Carpenter' mottos,
"Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way"
&
"Grab it like you mean it" (frequently preceded by an uncle under a car/tractor who needs you to stop being a wus and get some part on/off saying "c'mon boy")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home