A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Boooo School

I view my life as jumping on a tampoline, you go up and down, but generally it's fun. Then on occasion you try to do a flip, but instead land on your side, where there's a thorn, called school, and the pain begins. Next thing you know you're howling in pain, no longer even on the trampoline of life but suspended from it as syou stumble stupidly around the yard, mistake your dog for a werewolf, try and jump a fence, tear a whole in the crotchal region of your pants, stumble into the street and get hit by a car and promptly soil yourself. I can't wait to graduate.

dreadfully,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home