A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

stones&crisis

Stones are interesting. You have helpful ones you step upon, flat ones you skip on water, rolling ones that are invulnerable to organisms of the plantae kingdom, and a pair that you should water because they evidently need to grow. What's even more curious is that each of these stones seem infinitely important to every stage, decision, and moment in life. A framework if you will for moving through life based on where you've been, reflection on what to do next, preserverance in adversity, and the courage to take the last step.

The thing is, they kind of depend on each other for a mutual success, and I keep finding myself knee deep in water lost in rippled reflections with not a clue what's going on. And the more distorted things become the more it seems like delicate skipping across water isn't the solution this time. So I figure fuck it, lets chuck some rocks.

Hoping my house isn't glass,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home