A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

TufF indeed.

Sunday was the elemenation rounds of regionals for college ultimate, and for a reason I don't entirely know yet, they were held at UTD. There was pool play saturday, but I ended up seeing Kung Fu Hustle with Kristen instead. We missed the first round, but made it in time for the semi's. UT TufF (ranked 10th[nation]) went hand in hand with OU the first half, then stomped them out the second half. (15-8 I think) Then came the finals... dum Dum DUM. Kansas did a pretty solid job early on exploiting UT's cup and hitting long throws, however UT showed again a surging second half and ended the game 15-9. UT's speed (game, not running) was really impressive. They'd frequently go through 6-8 passes in like ten seconds with nonstop solid cuts. The whole day rocked, and made me really miss ultimate. Thank god classes are over and I can play more (well, I have that pesky final tomorrow... maybe I should study... ). Anyways, if you ever get the chance to check out college ultimate, I highly advise it.

going ho, (sexily I might add)
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home