A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Monday, August 15, 2005

A day at the farm.



Thursday all my family went to the farm for the day. It's wierd not having horses down there anymore, but I guess it's for the best since they wouldn't be ridden enough now a days. So pictures!

First up the front pasture panoramic! It's only acutally like 70% of it, and I didn't have a camera when I was in the back pasture so no pictures of it.



Now for a sexy little tease for steve, oh you know you want it big boy...


Cousins playing football...


The front barn over the willow pond...


Our old boat...


yeehaw,
me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

is this with the new camera? What's going on with the TRIAL panaramic stuff? how many acres is the farm?

10:13 PM

 
Blogger escapismc said...

No it's with my dad's camera so several things (including night shots) didn't turn out, the trial crap is fromt he animated gif maker that branded my shit cause it's shareware. And I'm not sure on the farm, maybe 150 acres? Everything you see in that first panoramic is maybe 40-45% of the whole thing.

12:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home