A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Las peliculas de mi corazon.

So big gulps huh?
Ah summer, that time of year where the birds are chirping, which in birdish is them laughing at your balls sticking to your leg... and then crying that they don't have balls, children playing nude in the sprinklers, (what? nude children too close to a ballsweat reference? ah... duly noted) and movies descend upon us like a pack of republicans, a few are actually good, most mean well but do evil in the name of more money, and then some are simply too sinister too describe. (Category I II and III as I like to call them) Shall we begin?

StarWars: Episode III (CatII)
Good movie. Fuck Lucas you shitty dialog writer. How fucking pompus are you? If you would give me a dialog screening and rewrite opportunities I'd put a god damn oscar on your desk. *siiiiiiiiiiigh* woooooozah wooozah. But the movie was good, dialog withstanding, and rocked. The scene where anakin finally turns was fucking weak... it just wasn't played right, seemed to forced I guess. It was like, "really? you're turning for that?" Following that thought, I'm so glad lucas didn't pull any punches once he did turn evil. Anakin straight up went ape shit, and was the first time I even saw a hint of darth vader and not darth wineee bitchango. And ofcourse, yoda has another fight, and it was stellar. ILM did a fantastic job, I've never seen reality blurred so well.

High Tension (CatIII)
What
the
fuck.
It was the girl all a long. There, now the shitty ending is ruined. You owe me 8 bucks, two hours... and sexual favors if you're of the opposite sex. (cause for a french horror movie there were no where near enough boobies... 2.)

Mr. & Mrs. Smith (CatII)
Very good movie. Very predictable and light, but who cares? As Leonard something (that film critic said) Pretty guns, pretty people, blowin shit up... I'm entertained. Couldn't have said it better. Oh and I have to find a wife pronto so angelina can homewreck me. errrrrrrrrow... so sexy.

Batman Begins - IMAX (CatI)
Ninjas... do I need to say more?
No.

But I will, cause it rocked. The movie had character development, solid actKatieHolmesing, an awesome job by the guy who plninjasays scarecrow, sweet modern bat gear that reflkatieholmesects real ideas and not the hazy memories of joel shumninjasacher's acid trip down the gay pride parade on cedar springs. Did I mention Katie Holmes and Ninjas? Oh and motherfucking wayne manner. I love houses that just like... scream carnegie or vanderbuilt. A really great movie that hopefully has revived the franchise. Oh and the IMAX, as always, rocks the casbar.

some vanderbilt links for ya:
The Breakers
Vanderbilt Mansion
and of course... Biltmore.

envisioning my manse,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home