A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

dinosaurs!

So... I was going to make a blog post about my so called angry life, how I hate computers with a passion even though I've more or less dedicated almost half my life to them, how much bullshit it is that my tv card can actually flash itself at random, how the drivers and PVR software, which has been out for 4+ years doesn't have a simple fix to let you to set your current bullshit eprom instead of the fix, which involves flashing it from DOS. The only tool that can flash the card was written in DOS. That's like the fire hose instructions being written in sankrit. And what's worse, since I don't have a floppy they're written in sankrit and my wang just got cut off blinding me with tears of excruciating pain. That's about when I got the virus... so 3 days later I feel betrayed by my love, jilted if you will, so I was going to write a blog post about that... but then I decided against it because I was soothed. Then a commercial came and the I had a anger rising RISING moment and I guess I sort of did write a small post.

But what soothed me? Jurrasic Park on bravo. I totally forgot how much I loved that movie. It's almost freaky how I had totally forgot to the point of blacking out.... worlds best enhancing bra mmmmmm... soooo hot want to touch the hiney. Yeah, so distracting victorias secret commercials aside... I forgot how much I loved that movie. My favorite field trip was always to the science place to see the dinosaur robots. I read the book twice, saw the movie countless times, I even made my parents change our eating habbits so I could get all the different cups from mcdonalds.... I was a dork. I don't know why I was compelled to put this in a blog... if only there was a way to erase this, if only.

nerdasauras rex,
me.

better than computer nerd, fucking computers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home