A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Havest moon

Happy mid-autumn!!!! Man the moon this weekend was incredible, early in the night on Saturday it seems to defract light through jet streams making them look 3-4 times thicker than normal and flat. So the moon was huge in the bottom sky and had like what looked like ribbons wrapped around it. Then at around 3a.m. I stepped out and the moon was now high in the sky and had an aura in the clouds that took up the entire night sky. This giant ring literally started just above the roof tops and encircles all the way to the edge of my own house. Unfortunately the pictures didn't come out too well, but here's my favorite.



wide eyed,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home