A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Monday, May 02, 2005

I can't feel my face!!!!

wee, go drunk... oh no, I have noon game tomorrow... I beliebe in I... hehe, if you haven't seen Con yet, everyone go watch it. no mopre school... till june, but that's a whole month. Go months!!! fuck those romans, if they had made it 10... I'd get... uh.... (evidently if you can't feel yer face you ca't do math either) uh... ok, 30... x2... so 60, divided by 10 is.... 6. wat? I'd only get 6 more days? eh... I'll take what I can get... now I must go back in time and make my adjustments. On thats noteI must invent hehe, Chapelle show! season 3 starts may31st yo.... ... but yes, must invent a time machine to go back in time... and change months! haha! I will own months!!! and you will all be sorry! fear me!!!!.... and my months! haHa!

travelin through time, (and pondering how time travel affects me buz... oh god!! i's that m&m minis' girl!!! someone protect me! ahhhhhh)
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home