A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

iBoredom5000XXXextremeedition!

Only a name so fancy could encompass my boredom. My month off was suppose to be more fun than this, but I guess that leaves me with plenty of encouragement to pack. Said boredom has resulted in a great number of films being consumed, and I must say Finding Neverland is an awesome movie. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind is not too shabby. Hulk is... well... hulk make me angry... me not like hulk... hulk baaaaad... ang lee baaaad... hulk look like retardicon.... me highly flabergasted. Hulk like Jennifer Connelley! Hulk marry jennifer connelley! Hulk have hulkbabies with jennifer connelley!! Hulk horny! (did he just switch from a first person hulk-esque narrative to a hulk incharacter narative? yes I did you bloody nitwit, it is called creative liscensing and I'll have no more of your speaking out of turn thank you very much. fine. indeed. good. well then that's settled. the hell it is... did you just say hulk horney in a blog? Creative liscensing aggrements dammit! pay attention.) So yes, a few more days of break and moving, but boredom runs rampant. What shall I ever do...

bored to the point of rambling in a blog,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home