A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

And I'm back...

Wow... 64 Posts from before... that seems like a lifetime ago. Rachems and I recently and seperately perused some of the classics and I must say, I'm awesome. :-D If you're waiting on Halloween pictures, they'll be up before the 3rd of December I promise! I'll probably post them really soon just as select pictures and follow it up with tales of wowzers and wonderments at a micro-later date. Heheh, micro-later... sounds like microwaver. Hrm... where was I,,,, ah! Yes, so Halloween post will be retroacting itself here within the next fortnight. But for tonight, hmm, perhaps a curious thought. Many thoughts of hilarity are sure to abound this digital space in the future, so I thought I'd start on a slower note. It's always good to build, at least that's what they taught me in sex camp. Do you ever sit in a bar and wonder about the people around you? Who are they? What are they about? I want to start just asking strangers 30 questions whenever I meet them. I'll be happy to accept contributed questions btw. I can't help but think, "Maybe a soul mate (you're a fool if you believe in just one) is in this room. Or were in a room once... just 10 ft away." I've resolved myself to exploring people more. It's a big world out there, 'there' of course being a small room at a bar.

To quote a dear friend, "I know this New Year will be full of all things wonderful for you if you keep your eyes & heart open."
Indubidibly,
me.

References to my awesomeness...
http://escapismc.blogspot.com/2006/03/dont-cry-whitman-its-ok.html
http://escapismc.blogspot.com/2006/05/if-my-weekend-was-in-cock-fight-with.html
http://escapismc.blogspot.com/2006/06/kiss-me-im-socially-acceptable.html

Cool old link I found in old posts (my first web page :-D)
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/5572/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home