A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Friday, June 09, 2006

on discs and fleas

So... as of late I've been pretty bored. Aside from hanging out with tool during his job transition I haven't had anything to do, which can be rather maddening. GRAW at tool's and rewatching Entourage (new season sunday!) had been the only things keeping me sane. At least until this week when I jumped back into ultimate, and fook have I missed it. Between that and working out each morning I've caught the endorphin bug and it feels good.

Speaking of bugs, I'd like to officially announce my triumph over the fleas. It was a hairy battle, I strove onward early with decisive victories in the outer realms of backyardia and the democratic republic of frontyardgo, but suffered crushing defeat at the first battle of insideloo. The carpet proved too formidable of a terrain for my miserly 3-bottle fogger army. With the chips down, and fleas biting I reached deep inside myself and found the magic, the constitution of heros within. The power to crush the flea army courtesy of 8 Raid fogger bottles. There's a reason las cucarachas always cried and then exploded into penciled dust in those 80s cartoon commercials. Go Raid or go home. It was flea armageddon, and as I stood over their bastard corpses I screamed, "mess with the best, die like the rest you jumpy bitches!". Then I apologized to carpet for spitting on him, but he was cool about it. Carpet's so fuckin chill. (what? so I'm so bored I've befriended the carpet, you want to fight about it?)

I've missed ultimate so much. I really didn't realize it till I was back out there playing. I feel so content and calm, almost zen-like, when I'm out there and I'm glad to be back in it.

high on endorphins,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home