A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

By the light of zues! (oh my god i'm alive)

So moving sucked, so many boxes to carry it took 3 days straight and is not something I'm looking forward to doing again. So late last night as we were finishing up quite possibly the worse thunder storm I've seen since I was a child hit campus. Rain was blowing almost to our front door (you would be soaked if you even attempted to go down the stairs on that side of the building), water was being pushed away from drains by the wind, and lightning was crashing down everywhere... including near by. Thank god for the saburban cause I would have been screeeewed in the saturn.

late for class,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home