A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

uuuuggggghhhhhhh



So we went to dinner tonight at Tong's, then went and got ice cream at Marble Slab. I've had better ideas... like sticking my wang in a pencil sharpener or putting my beer in my pocket upside down so I can have both hands to do stand-up comedy. Seriously though, what was I thinking? Grease+fat+sugar+dairy = dogshumpinginapark, no no wait, bare with me here. Like warm and fuzzy and throbbing.. and a little sickening... not like imediate upfront, but somewhere.. in the back of your mind you're just like ewwww.

Which means I can only conclude that dogs are in fact humping in my stomach.

mildy terrfied,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home