A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Monday, September 12, 2005

David Ryan Harris concert

Friday was the David Ryan Harris concert and it was incredible. This is what both Wen and I imagined the RachelYamagata & RayLaMontagne concert would have been. The crowd was small, (maybe 50 people) and the band just walked in through the front door and hung out occasionally at the bar before the show. Opening for drh was Sam Thacker a new artist I had never heard of but turned out to be really good. The best thing about the show was it's mix of music which reminded me a lot of a john mayer show. The music would transition from bluesy rock to slow singer/songwriter songs, etc. On that note, the band supporting drh is actually John Mayer's band while he works on his side project. It was an interesting night with the pictures, by the end ithink I finally found a way to take pictures without a tripod in the dark of concerts. So that's why there aren't too many pics on this one. Pictures below, videos coming soon...





rockin out with my... well you know,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home