A detailed and vague account of my escapist adventures, my treatise's on the world, social commentary, and homage to ninjas, dragons, and ninjas with dragon heads.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

theyyyyyy're heeeeeeeere

So, the past two days have been a marathon run of the first two seasons of the4400. This show is definitely one of my new favorite shows and I can't wait for season3. Without giving too much a way, over the past 60 years people who have been 'abducted' suddenly return all at once in a ball of light with powers for unclear reasons. Kind of a mix of x-men (like the overarching mutant storyline), revelations (bible), that Visitor show with the dude from northern exposure/sex in the city, and ofcourse one of my favorite from 90s syndication: Earth Final Conflict. I have season 1 if anyone wants to borrow it and season2 on my tivo.

the truth is out there,
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home